Monday, August 27, 2012

Redonk E-Mail Roundup: "Holy Softness"

I get some good e-mails while online dating. Here are a few of my current faves:

What has 4 legs and has a great time? Us on a date. - If you are going to use a joke, please make it a good one!

hey sweetgirl , how are u doing ? really u'v got a very nice pic with great looking :) please keep smiling :) - As an editor, I sure do love a man who knows how to spell.

Hi my name is kevin and live symphony, boston. I just came here one year ago and live by myself in studio. I'm currently a student majoring in management. If you don't mind, can I know your number? I think you are so beautiful. My number is XXX XXX XXXX - I do mind actually, but thanks for giving me, A COMPLETE STRANGER, your phone number.

Hi .. how do you feel about older/shorter guys? - I gotta be honest: I don't feel too great about them, especially you.

Hello miss. May I ask what your interest is in editing? I worked as a journalist for a couple of years, and the revising part was always the hardest. Many times Ive had to cut out gold to meet the word counts. Whatre your goals? - Is this a job interview??

I hope that I'm not being so forward by saying this, But browsing your profile made me feel a little attracted to you and to be directly honest you are that type of woman that attracts most of men and make any man think: "holy softness!!! This is a woman that I definitely want to end up with"... - I honestly don't even know how to respond to this one.

I really can't make this shit up.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, and it's painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jokes are not always the best things do say when messaging for the first time :p

    ReplyDelete