"The virgin" has returned. I did not answer his previous message, but my poor lil' virgin decided to share entirely too much information in his follow-up. I almost feel bad sharing it, but then I remember that only a slightly crazy person would send an e-mail like this... to a stranger... who has never contacted them.
Enjoy:
Any thoughts?
Typically a no response is a no. But I do like tall girls, and among the tall girls on here you stand out. You're a cake-taker in my book. It's worth sending a follow-up e-mail.
Look ma'am. Boston isn't exactly blipping on my radar. I intend to work in Central Illinois for two more years, then go to the University of Illinois for a "Research Languages" degree, taking no electives, only language classes in Greek, Latin, German and French. Then I want to go to graduate school in Europe, especially Germany or Switzerland, learning Hebrew and stuff until I have a doctorate and post-doctoral study in philosophical theology. I love reading, I love learning, I love writing. I want to produce major research works on the messiahship of Jesus and on Christianity as a form of nihilism. Physics, math, astronomy, chemistry and so on are by and large all "discovered-out" already. There is room for seminal contributions in the field of philosophical theology.
If you're interested and the direction I am going in life concomitates with yours, say hey. If I don't hear from you, I won't send another e-mail. I'll handle you like a cactus and leave you be. :) I'll move on.
Take care,
-Aaron
I'm not exactly sure what about my Match profile screams "care-taker," nor do I really understand why he seems to need to tell me that Boston is not on HIS radar. He's the one contacting me.
Oh well... I guess I'm not a fern; I'm a cactus.
No comments:
Post a Comment