It's taken me way too long, but I'm finally back at it! In my absence, I've accumulated a large collection of e-mails from potential suitors. Each e-mail is special in its own unique way, so I'll be sure to share all the good ones.
Tonight, I take you to a far away land called "Morocco." How a dude from a different country halfway across the world found my profile is a mystery to me, but apparently my smile enchanted him enough to inspire him to send this love note:
I make wishes every time, I believe in wishing on stars, soulmates, and love that never ends, I never seen a smile that can light the room like your it' simply the radiant
Oh and since I'm pretty sure it's going to be a common theme as I share my would-be lovers' correspondence, I will also be sharing my gentlemen callers' heights.
My Moroccan soulmate is 5'8."
Just to ensure that we're all on the same page, I continue to be 6'1."
I wonder how hard it is to get a Moroccan visa?! I have a soulmate to be radiant for, gosh darn it!
No comments:
Post a Comment