Wednesday, October 31, 2012

So You Think You Can Date?!

Last night, I was clicking through my Daily Matches when I came across quite the opening line (note that it includes the excessive asterisks):

****************************************************************************************
Don't bother reading any further if you don't like dancing or won't dance.
****************************************************************************************

This obviously intrigued me.  I kept reading.  Here are some highlights:

  • I recently joined an intense international ballrom and latin dance school, a shaolin monk kung fu school, and started jazz and contemporary dance classes!
  • I'm training seriously to try out for So You Think You Can Dance! I'd love to meet someone passionate enough to train and compete with me; Want to be my dance partner?
  • I'm known to be laid back, yet ambitious, spontaneous, yet efficient, and either optimistic or realistic - never pessimistic.
  • My hair used to be blue (consistently for 6.5 years).
  • The Meyers Briggs personality test has me pegged as an ENTJ(Leader.) The j is the weakest letter, so ENTP(visionary) is reasonably accurate as well. What type are you?
  • I secretly want to be a globe trotting Iron Chef fire dancer shaolin monk SYTYCD champion raver rockstar from the future...
I honestly hope that he finds someone to swing with.

As for me, I'm exhausted from just reading his profile... Also, people still go to raves?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment