First and foremost, I check out his height. Some women do this because they are vain and tall-men stealers (you know who you are), but this is a matter of necessity for yours truely.
Second, I assess if he seems slightly attractive. I believe that I have a wide range. I give people a chance.
Finally, and closely related to my second criterion, I scope out his pictures. How do I judge his pictures beyond an analysis of attractiveness? I check to see if he has any pictures that he has taken of himself in the mirror with his camera phone and/or in front of his computer with a web cam.
If he does, he's deleted.
Which brings us to:
Tip #3: Do not post camera phone/web cam self-portraits.
Similarly:
- Do not look away into the distance instead of into the camera (this isn't MySpace 7 years ago).
- Do NOT post a headless ab shot. I'll assume two things: (1) it's not you and/or (2) you're a horrible tool.
- Do not take pictures of yourself in the bathroom at work. I have seen this a number of times.
- Do not take pictures in YOUR bathroom at home. I don't need to know that you have a pink loofah at this stage in the relationship.
Why? Those types of pictures lead me to assume that you have no normal pictures, which in turn impels me to gather that you have no life and no friends. You SHOULD have pictures of yourself in some capacity. Throw up that pic of you and Nana at her 90th birthday. Post that shot of you and your brother at his bachelor party (but not the one with you and the stripper!!). Upload a picture that paints you in a good light...
As opposed to the poor overhead lighting of your company's men's bathroom or the bluish hue of your computer screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment