I get some good e-mails while online dating. Here are a few of my current faves:
;::hi :) - In an e-mail that amounted to only 8 characters, he has managed to utilize not only poor/nonsensical punctuation, but also an emoticon. :(
Wow, your over 6 feet. That's hot. Wow - Apparently, my height inspires both awe and grammar fails.
Hey, what's up? How is your Thursday night going? 58% okcupid-based matching isn't too bad, right? :)) - Actually, since it's out of 100, I'd say that's failing. Also, your emoticon has a double chin.
Are you a spelling bee contender or a dictionary sales person? - Listen up fella: I like an inventive and fun opening line, but what does this even mean? Oh and your 5'9."
Hey are you looking for a friend with benefits? - At least he's direct?!
Where have you been hiding omg you are so beautiful? I like the smile and want to know.
Do you know how to swim, fish, dance or have you ever been to Texas - Shit... He found me. I need to find a better hiding place.
Sure, I may still be single, but at least I'm entertained.
No comments:
Post a Comment